Your security is our number one concern. We are pleased to tell you about the measures we have taken to ensure your security.
We utilise one of the most secure transaction channels available in the world today.
Our Ecommerce application includes the following security features :
- We use Paypal as our credit card payment gateway which ensures your credit card details are recorded in a highly secure 128 bit encrypted environment.
- All browsers are required to use a minimum of 40-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology (This means that there is no way to bypass the security systems).
- Digital certification to verify integrity and authenticity from this website.
- Credit Cards are processed by Paypal. This eliminates the risk of your credit card details being captured and used by unauthorised people.
- Ecommerce functionality programmed and maintained by Mantis Technologies ... a sophisticated Australian website developer specialising in internet security and watertight website infrastructure.
What does this mean?
This means that when you order a product from our website, you can rest assured that the highest security checks have been put in place to make sure that your details will not fall into the wrong hands.
TotalGamesToys respects your privacy. TotalGamesToys collects your personal information when you register an account with us and when you use our services, such as subscription to newsletter. TotalGamesToys uses this information only to fulfill your orders and to contact you regarding our specials and/or new products if you subscribe to our newsletter.
Customer information collected:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
NOTE: We do not collect any sensitive information such as credit card details, as these payments are completed through the Paypal website.
Subscribers to our newsletter are also able to cancel this subscription with us at any time via our link on the bottom of the TotalGamesToys Newsletter.
If you no longer require your account with us, please contact us and we will delete your account for you.